Peach Halo Eye Makeup (VIDEO)

 

Hey guys! So long time no see. Sorry for not really posting here, but I'm back. :D
Now you can enjoy reading my reviews that will be coming soon and you will see a lot more of me here hehe. 


This post is also available in: Croatian  

I just wanted to let you know that I published my FIRST EVER YouTube video this week, how crazy is that? I'm super excited to finally start filming on YouTube so you can expect a new video EVERY WEEK. 

In my first video I decided to create this peach halo eye makeup that is perfect for Spring! Btw. today is the first day of Spring.

It would mean the world to me if you guys checked the video out and gave me some feedback. I would even more appreciate it if you subscribed to my channel. 



Let me know what you think about the video! 



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment