Eveline Max Intense Colour lip liner

This lip liners are available in only 4 shades, while I own 3 (13 Purple, 14 Nude, 16 Brown ) and the price is only 1,5 euro. The choice of shades is quite small, and none of them are special, so if you have a couple of lip pencil, I'm pretty sure that you already have this or a similar colors. 
 
 
The packaging is black and nothing spectacular, but you get a pencil sharpener that does do job pretty good and I have to admit that I am impressed with it, but I use it only in situations where I have no other sharpener nearby. You need to sharpen them after every 2 to 3 use. Eveline Cosmetics does not test on animals which is a big plus for all lovers of animals, and those due to moral principles do not want to buy cosmetics tested on animals.

Pigmentation is quite good and they last about 2-3 hours from the application, if you wear them self and if you do not drink and eat. Therefore, I recommend that it would be better if you wear them with a lipstick, that is why lip liners are made, to extend the durability of the lipstick. What I do not like is the texture, the pencils are quite hard and therefore quite difficult to apply on the lips, especially if you have not used any balm underneath. 
 
They apply a bit uneven (especially shade 16 Brown). Shelf life is 24 months from first use.
13 Purple - the name of the shade is absolutely ridiculous, this is not a purple liner. I would say that it is a pink and I'd say that is best suited for spring when such bright shades are most worn.

14 Nude - this shade is ideal for all lovers of nude shades, as it is just a little darker than the lips and goes well with all nude lipsticks.

16 Brown - a normal brown color.

To sum up my impressions, these lip liners didn't too much thrilled me, but they did not disappointed me either. Would I recommend them? Well not really, if we consider the price. In drugstores you can buy Essence lip liners that are more affordable, but are definitely better, but also offer a greater choice of shades.
Swatchevi from L-R: Brown, Purple, Nude
Do you like the shades? :-)

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment